Saturday, May 06, 2006

Blogdown

Alright, I haven't been doing great with this blogging thing, have I? I've been blogged down. The truth is that I've been very busy with final decisions on the book including the cover (check it out in my profile). Rhonda at Jesperson has done an amazing job on it. Then today was really nice, with a warm day and I decided to take some time to hang out with husband, son and dog while working on another column for the Independent. I could work outside on it thanks to my trusty Alphasmart Neo. I think I'll tell you more about that soon because it really is a great thing for any writer to have. Anyway, off to watch a movie (exciting Saturday night, hey? but I am grateful for this lull in what has been a very busy time). I rented Derailed starring Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen. I get a chance to watch it because husband has a Nascar night race to watch (I'm a Nascar widow). I'll let you know what I think of the movie. See, another topic. I'll get the hang of this blog thing eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home