Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dog Meat BBQ

Some friends are going to see local punk band, Dog Meat BBQ tonight and have asked me to come along. I have listened to them go on and on about this band for years but they often seem to play on long weekends and I am usually around the bay then. Also particularly interesting tonight is that the band intends to, on this the day of the mark of the beast, reveal the true identity of the anti-christ. I mean, who wouldn't find that interesting? I think they are playing at Roxy's but am not sure. So, I may go, if for no other reason than to find out the beast's identity. I'll tell you tomorrow if I go (or when I find out from my friends). In the meantime, hit the link up top and see if they interest you. You can find samples of their music on the page (although it hasn't been updated in years).

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger John Mutford said...

Let us know if it's Shirley Newhook.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

LOL (I mean it. I laughed out loud at that one).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home