Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another positive review

Helmut has been kind enough to post a review of this much is true on her blog. It is so great when people enjoy the book.

My book has also hit my home community of Aspen Cove as copies are were available there (they sold out in a day last week) and are in Gander at the Bookworm as well. It is so fun to hear from people out home that they like my book. They are calling and emailing and telling my relatives to pass along how much they love the book. It is more than I dreamed of.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thanks for the invite to your launch. (I feel so damn snazzy going to book launches and all!)

So I been telling people about your book and I'm all like: "Yeah, I know her."

"Oh, really?"

"Well, you know... From the internet."


But it's funny I really do feel like I know you. I think it's because you really get a feel about a person when you read their blog. Their sense of wit and taste....

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

Yes, and when she chooses to quote, in her blog, from a part of my book about gyrating on a table (and says she can relate) and when she thinks a certain couch hopper is a wackadoo. Ah yes, Helmut, we'll get along just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home