Thursday, August 24, 2006

Official launch of this much is true

this much is true will have its official launch on August 30, 5-7 p.m. Everyone is welcome. You can read a pdf version or a jpeg version of the invitation with all the details or just know that the event is at 100 Water Street, 3rd floor. Jesperson Publishing will also launch J.M. Sullivan's Newfoundland Portfolio at the event and we will both be reading and signing books which will be available for purchase. Hope to see you there.

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger kevin said...

good luck with the launch. i'd be there, but being on another continent and all....

hope it goes great!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Christine Hennebury (isekhmet/Smartmouth Mombie) said...

I'll be there with bells on. Well, the bells will be proverbial bells but still.

Ahem, I'll be there.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

Come on, Chris! I want bells!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger TrudyJ said...

OK, now I have to challenge Chris -- I will be there with LITERAL bells on if you will.

It's marked on my calendar!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Christine Hennebury (isekhmet/Smartmouth Mombie) said...

Okay, bells it is!

Now where are those sneakers I wore to Xmas parades in high school?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

Thanks, Kevin. I will accept being on another continent as a legitimate excuse to miss it.

Trudy and Chris, can't wait to meet you, and with bells and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home