Friday, December 01, 2006

Costco signing and the weather

After a few days of blogging about other things, I now turn back to me and my novel, this much is true. Tomorrow, the second of December, I will be signing books at Costco between 1 and 3. It's the first Satuday of December and Costco has been extremely busy as of late so I think there is nothing to stop it from being a very success...what? What weather? Really? 5 to 10 cm of snow? Oh, just in the morning. The snow will probably have stopped by then and it won't bother us anyway. This is not Vancouver where they're not used to it. 5 to 10 cm is nothing.

So, I think it will be great. I just hope the weather doesn't put a damper on the Mount Pearl Santa Claus Parade tomorrow morning. After that it will be smooth sail...what? Freezing rain? And then it will turn to rain? Oh, sure, that will just be a short time of freeezing rain. No worries. Really? They don't know how long the freezing rain will last and it could last for up to four hours? But that would be all afternoon. There's a tree lighting ceremony in CBS at 4. I hope it is not freezing rain for that. And the Dickens Christmas Carol is being performed tomorrow night too and I planned to go. Oh well, you know the weather around here. No one knows for sure what it will be like. It could be sunny. I predict, it being the Avalon Peninsula, that we will get lots of rain tomorrow and that's about it. So, I hope to see you at Costco and if you're there, shake the rain off your umbrella, drop by and say hi. We can talk about the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home