Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shawn Majumder on 24

I haven't watched the television show 24 since season two. Not that I don't like it, just that it involves such a commitment. If you miss an episode, you can get lost. So, I just let it slide. But I will be watching tonight because our own Shawn Majumder will be on the show this season. He will show up in tomorrow night's airing of hours 3 and 4. Yes, the great Newfoundland comedian, so often tapped to play Latino roles on the hilarious Cedric the Entertainer Presents a few years back, star of This Hour has 22 Minutes, will play a terrorist on Fox's 24. The show premieres tonight and tomorrow night on Fox. Only problem is that my Desperate Housewives comes on at the same time as 24 tonight, but that is what video tapes are for, right? Shawn Majumder is worth missing the housewives for anyway.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Shawn at the Yuk-yuk's club here in Moncton about a month ago. It was hilarious. I heard a lot of the jokes before - he recycles the good ones even if they're 10 years old, but seeing him live puts a new perspective on his great talent. We were in tears laughing so hard.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger in Eve's defense said...

Hi there,I tried to email this message to your gmail account listed on your contact info, but it bounced back.:

I just finished your book and even though it's almost 3am and I have to getup in 3 hours to go to work, I had to email you to tell you how much I hadenjoyed it. It warmed me, it shook me, it intrigued me.

I was also inspired to write about this great satisfied feeling your book has caused on my blog. I hope you don't mind that I used the cover of it to show people what it looked like.

I'll be passing this book around to all my friends and buying copies for those who are away!

thanks for writing it!

Kelly

http://swimming-naked-in-alphabet-soup.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

Yes, Jody, he is hilarious. Thanks for commenting.

In eve's defense, Thank you, thank you, thank you. I cannot tell you how much it means to me to read this. As a writer, all I ever wanted was to make people feel like this by reading something I wrote. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed it in that way. It was so kind of you to take the time to write about it and let me know how you feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home