Friday, February 02, 2007

michellebutlerhallett.com

As I recently told you, I have given up designing web pages as a way to make money. When I made that decision I was in the middle of creating a new page for Michelle Butler Hallett, author of The shadow side of grace. She was great to deal with, had good ideas about what she wanted, and was very clear about what she did not want. All in all, a very pleasant experience. I think the end result works well and have had some positive feedback about it, as I hope Michelle has, since RJ kindly pointed people to it. To those of you who may not have seen it yet, it is the aptly named michellebutlerhallett.com. Very interesting stuff but, in particular, I think the Grab Bag will grab you and the random facts will randomly please you as you learn more and more things with each visit to the site and on every different page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home