Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Newfoundland Herald

Warning, shameless self-promotion (SSP) alert:

In case you're interested, Valerie Kent was kind enough to interview me about my Arts and Letters win and you can read about it in this week's Newfoundland Herald (the Summer Fun issue). I was taken off guard by Valerie's phone call interview because I had been told not to tell anyone except family about my win. Then, days before the announcement, Valerie calls and says she wants to talk to me about it for the Herald. I didn't think I made any sense at all in the interview but she put it together so well you couldn't tell. Thanks, Valerie.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger nadinebc said...

I will have a look for your book. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I am off to have a gander at yours now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home